星期日, 8月 13, 2006

Comment after show

Today, I join a show. I am not audience only, I also one of the performer. Our performance … not bad, especially the second song, Good.

I have some feeling about two arties sharing message. "We have love because Jesus love me first", "Treasure" and "different time God give you stay a different position, just go for it".

Last night, I talk to my wife about treasure, no body know when will happen again 911, 921 and flooding in Tai. That's mean if you want to do something, just do it when your consideration of availability more than 35%. My wife worry about our finance after we had baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivor said...

But, if you do tresaure of what you have now and have faith from above, you don't need to worry too much!

Just pray for what you don't have right now and He will give you in His will!

8/13/2006 9:43 下午  

發佈留言

<< Home